Thursday, April 19, 2018

Fusion - Baby's Room

It's been a while since I've entered a Fusion challenge but once I saw this darling baby's room I knew I had just the right stamp to make a card.
I had to have the cute little elephants from WPlus9 and it's been a while since I've used them too.
I first inked the Smoke cs with HA Unicorn white through a SSS stencil.  PTI's Polaroid die was used for the background, embossing the center square to look like crib slats.  The elephant and balloon are colored with Zigs and popped up.

After I finished this I ran across a piece of gray cardstock flock with little white polka dots but I decided to keep with what I had.  I just need to remember that paper for a future project.

Thanks for dropping by.  Enjoy your day.

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Please do remember that paper, Bobby, but your card is perfectly polka-dotted, and precious, just the way you've made it! hello ADORABLE!
=]

Patti said...

This is just adorable!! I love the color combo and between your darling elephant and the addition of the polka dots I don't know which one I would like to hug more!! : )

Lisa Elton said...

You had me with the polka dots!! This is adorable!

Anita in France said...

Well hello little elephant! Simply adorable, Bobby! Hugs, Anita :)

Barb Ghig said...

This is such a sweet take on the challenge, Bobby! Your elephant is darling (I can see why you had to buy this set) and I love the big polka dots in the background! I also love how you embossed your panel to mimic crib slats...so clever! I'm so happy you played along with us at Fusion, my friend!

Barb Ghig said...

CONGRATS on your well-deserved win at Fusion, Bobby! This is such a special card!!!