Wednesday, November 15, 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch #247

I counted my Christmas cards the other day and I have 66 completed, 5 in the works and any number of tags that I can turn into cards.  I'd say I'm pretty well off since I only send out about 45.  There will be more challenges between now and December 25 so I'll have a great head start for next year.

Today's Christmas card is for CAS(E) This Sketch.
The silver embossed sentiment is from CF and the greens and berries are from CP/SOA.

It's a nasty, rainy day here so I'll be hunkered down in my craft room finishing up some tags and checking this week's challenges.  I may be back later with another post.

Thanks for dropping by.  I appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to say 'hello'.

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is a lovely design Bobby! Marvelous holiday card!

Brian King said...

Such a sweet card, Bobby! The holly is such a fun accent!

Chrissy Larson said...

Love it!

I Card Everyone said...

HeLLLOOO!!! Bobby, I just LOve this card! your 'swag' is the perfect, and perfectly beautiful stand-in for the shape in the Sketch... thanks for playing cards with us again!
=]

Anita in France said...

That dimensional border of Christmas greens and berries is just lovely, Bobby ... fresh and so touchable ... a fabulous card! Hugs, Anita :)