Saturday, January 14, 2017

Just Us GIrls # 376

I'm hosting the Trend challenge at Just Us Girls this week. I love cards I've seen with all over background stamping and that's what I've chosen for this challenge.
I used Altenew flowers with my Zigs and one of their sentiments white embossed on a black scrap.

There are so many wonderful stamps that you can use for this challenge.  Check out what the design team and our guest designer Shawna Standish have done.  Hopefully they will inspire you to make a card.  If you do, you may be chosen as our Chic of the Week and be eligible for a guest designer spot.


11 comments:

Chris Dring said...

Wow Bobby, this is a stunning water colored card! Love the soft colors you used, and those flowers are so pretty!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Such pretty water coloring

Nancy said...

What a great idea for our challenge and you have done an incredible job! The background really brings it to another level! Well done!

Judy Woodland said...

First of all, I just want to say that I adore this challenge. It's one of my favorite things to do, so many possibilities. I love what you have done with those pretty stamps. Nice coloring, great design!

Anita in France said...

A floral delight, Bobby ... so very lovely ... the black sentiment strip finishes off your gorgeous stamping and colouring beautifully! Hugs, Anita :)

Ina G said...

Oh so pretty in those soft colours Bobby. Great challenge!

Lisa Elton said...

What a lovely and feminine card!!

Hannelie said...

Yep, I am inspired... will link up a bit later this week!
Thanks for the beautiful inspiration Bobby!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is beautiful! I love all of the soft coloring on those flowers. Great choice of trend for our challenge.

cm said...

Your selection of images paired with your fabulous colouring make for one lovely card, Bobby! Inspired...aiming to play (thinking, thinking, thinking about images....)
Hugs~c

Maria said...

What a beautiful floral background! Nicely done.